Gaming Community
Welcome to The Official Gaming Freaks Site. You are not a member of the Gaming Freaks Forum. Well I can see everything that's here so why sign up? Well you can't really see everything here. There is a forum topic that only members can view which has GameSaves,Codes,Downloads & Much More. So go ahead and Sign up! Site Shared By: The Old School Clan From Ftb3!
Gaming Community
Welcome to The Official Gaming Freaks Site. You are not a member of the Gaming Freaks Forum. Well I can see everything that's here so why sign up? Well you can't really see everything here. There is a forum topic that only members can view which has GameSaves,Codes,Downloads & Much More. So go ahead and Sign up! Site Shared By: The Old School Clan From Ftb3!
Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Gaming Freaks!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ok well were all in $!K and we could use more members so if u think u have skills come see us on FTB3 or just tell us on here Thank you.

PSP Code: Cheat,Download,Surf...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
socomftb3killer

PSP Code: Cheat,Download,Surf... Empty
PostSubject: PSP Code: Cheat,Download,Surf...   PSP Code: Cheat,Download,Surf... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Have you ever wanted to view download install and test more than 10,000 codes for 300 different games?
This is now possible with my latest homebrew called PSP Code which is the best fix of Code Archive I have ever made.

How to install?

DOwnload the stuff here

http://www.mediafire.com/?y4jlnmrm4mz

then extract the .zip file at the root of your MemorySTick and go in your XMB in GAme
You should now see the icon of psp code 3.0
RUn it and follow the instructions.
It is a cheat codes and cheat plugins store that installs what you want directly from the PSP with no need of the computer.
When you download codes you view the archive before installing it so if you want to keep your all codes just press the return button once you saw the hacks my cheat code store offers.

Bugs found: When you Press X to Download codes it sometimes do nothing, to fix that just press up and down once. Buttons are not very reactive, you must hold them instead of just pressing them.

This works with the OHG code database, so everytime you make a release it is automatically added to the store by our Code Archivers.
Back to top Go down

PSP Code: Cheat,Download,Surf...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Community :: Game Section :: HomeBrews-
Jump to: