Gaming Community
Welcome to The Official Gaming Freaks Site. You are not a member of the Gaming Freaks Forum. Well I can see everything that's here so why sign up? Well you can't really see everything here. There is a forum topic that only members can view which has GameSaves,Codes,Downloads & Much More. So go ahead and Sign up! Site Shared By: The Old School Clan From Ftb3!
Gaming Community
Welcome to The Official Gaming Freaks Site. You are not a member of the Gaming Freaks Forum. Well I can see everything that's here so why sign up? Well you can't really see everything here. There is a forum topic that only members can view which has GameSaves,Codes,Downloads & Much More. So go ahead and Sign up! Site Shared By: The Old School Clan From Ftb3!
Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Gaming Freaks!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ok well were all in $!K and we could use more members so if u think u have skills come see us on FTB3 or just tell us on here Thank you.

Prometheus-2 5.00 m33-6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Dark_Ace-

-Dark_Ace-

Prometheus-2 5.00 m33-6 Empty
PostSubject: Prometheus-2 5.00 m33-6   Prometheus-2 5.00 m33-6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:45 am

it lets you play 6.xx game on 5.00 m33-6
Download it here >>> http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1987 <<<

so i know its a firmware but I did not know where to post it! :p and this is awesome no more iso or cso with this!!!
Back to top Go down
-Dark_Ace-

-Dark_Ace-

Prometheus-2 5.00 m33-6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prometheus-2 5.00 m33-6   Prometheus-2 5.00 m33-6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 am

I test this with a 5.50 and 6.20 games. with the 5.50 it just freezes you and 6.20 didnt work. so see for yourself if you like!
Back to top Go down

Prometheus-2 5.00 m33-6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Community :: Game Section :: HomeBrews-
Jump to: